Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse Free Download PC Game Cracked, shared by Reaper-Games. Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse – From the creators of Cyanide & Happiness and I-Mockery, comes an all new point-and-click adventure game filled with dark humor…
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD
DEVELOPER: Explosm, Skeleton Crew Studios
PUBLISHER: Serenity Forge
RELEASE DATE: 11 Mar, 2021
GENRE: Adventure, Casual, Point & Click, Puzzle
Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse Free Download
You are a weird, unpopular, ginger-headed orphan, and it’s time to save the world.
You play as Coop “Go Away, Weirdo” McCarthy and all you want to do is make the world a better place. The trouble is: Nobody likes you, school sucks, you can’t find a prom date, everybody bullies you (including your teachers), and your attempts to help only make things worse. Will you escape high school alive? Who will love you? Do you even deserve love? Why is this game called Freakpocalypse? Find the answers to these questions and more by looking at, talking to, and touching everything within the C&H universe.
The first game in the Freakpocalypse tragilogy (trilogy of tragedy) – an ongoing apocalyptic prom story!
*hopefully for the first time
- Just like playing in a Cyanide & Happiness animated cartoon filled with dark humor
- Fully voiced dialogue and a large cast of crazy freaks
- Interact with your favorite characters from the Cyanide & Happiness Universe including Ted Bear, Shark Dad, Señor Cleanfist, and more!
- An absurd amount of characters and objects to look at, touch, and talk to
- Cinematic cutscenes and a completely original soundtrack
- Unlockable costumes for you to find, wear, and embarrass yourself with
- Optional sidequests for special rewards and replayability
- Run OR walk – just like in real life!
- Achievements based on how good (or bad) you are at the game
- Secret ways to die!
- Brought to life thanks to 15,000 sexy geniuses on Kickstarter
- Experience life as an unpopular loser*
2. Crack if needed(put the crack into the game folder).
3. Play the game.
4. Have fun ^^.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or later
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB or AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space